Mathilda



Mathilda: Leon, I think I'm kina falling in love with you.
[Leon chokes on his milk]
Mathilda: It's the first time for me, you know?
Léon: [wiping himself off] How do you know it's love if you've never been in love before?
Mathilda: 'Cause I feel it.
Léon: Where?
Mathilda: [stoking her stomach] In my stomach. It's all warm. I always had a knot there and now... it's gone.
Léon: Mathilda, I'm glad you don't have a stomach ache any more. I don't think it means anything.


Mathilda: Do you "clean" anyone?
Léon: No women, no kids, that's the rules.
Mathilda: How much would it cost to hire someone to get those dirtbags who killed my brother?
Léon: Five grand a head.
Mathilda: Wow. How about this: I work for you; in exchange, you teach me how to clean. Hmmm? What do you think? I'll clean your place, I'll do the shopping, I'll even wash your clothes. Is it a deal?


Mathilda: I've decided what to do with my life. I wanna be a cleaner.
Léon: You wanna be a cleaner?
[passes her a gun and bullets]
Léon: Here, take it. It's a goodbye gift. Go clean. But not with me. I work alone, understand? Alone.
Mathilda: Bonnie and Clyde didn't work alone. Thelma and Louise didn't work alone. And they were the best.

y la mejor de todas:


Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
Léon: Always like this.

León, The Preofessional. (1994)
Luc Besson.
Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, Natalie Portman.

2 comentarios:

  1. andrecom dijo...

    Esta película es tremenda. Yo la he visto varias veces en el cable y vez que la pillo, me quedo pegado viéndola.
    El final me mata siempre. Entre la mugre en el ojo y la lloriqueada a moco tendido, con esta película para mí, hay sólo un paso.
    Influye la música de Eric Serra quien se manda unos temas...

    Muy buena peli.

    Saludos
    http://www.andrecom.cl/weblog  

  2. Unknown dijo...

    Me tinca que más de alguien me va a retar por mi comentario, pero yo opino que Gary Oldman se repite. Su interpretación del policía infeliz en esta película es casi calcadita a la del Quinto Elemento (que creo es posterior) y, por qué no decirlo también, a la de Drácula (que creo que es anterior). Pero independiente de eso, yo opino simplemente que "The Professional" es un peliculón y punto. Na' que hacerle. Me encantan las escenas con la luz entrando por los agujeros de las balas; ésas como que quedaron marcadas en mi memoria visual. Y concuerdo con andrecom respecto del final... :'(  

Categorías


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly